[rescue] Being jobless

Mike Hebel nimitz at nimitzbrood.com
Mon Jul 28 16:17:00 CDT 2003

On Monday, July 28, 2003, at 04:16 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:

> --- vance at neurotica.com wrote:
>>> Or another option, we can take the BSD sources, linux sources,
>>> Solaris sources, and any other Unix sources we can get, blend
>>> them all together, and then all run RescueOS :)
>>
>> I think that would end up as a horrible mess.  8-)
>
> A lawyer's wet dream is more like it - esp. if the above is your call
> to arms for the project... ;^)

Hmm...I don't think we'd get by with the Solaris/SCO code thing without
some legal issues but we might be able to get the other ones combined
if we were a registered 501c.

Then again we might get shut down by Micro$haft because we made a
one-size-fits-all competition product.

Mike Hebel

--
Medieval Combat anyone? http://www.kingsofchaos.com/page.php?id=694655