[rescue] Re: Being jobless

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Jul 28 15:10:10 CDT 2003

Not to defend GCC, but I read somewhere the new 3. versions have
redone the way instructions are optimized to get more efficiency.

I hope what I read is correct :-)

I'm not in a position to pay for either.

(although I do have a SGI MIPSPro C compiler CD (I assume it needs
a license to be installed... which I don't have :-( ).

-- Curt