[rescue] Re: Being jobless

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Mon Jul 28 11:47:44 CDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 vance at neurotica.com wrote:

> I don't know if MySQL is classified as "enterprise grade", but PostgreSQL
> is.

I agree whole-heartedly, but I'm really starting to take offense at the
recent "the world is an x86 running Linux" point of view.  If you submit
a bug report about compiling it with a vendor's compiler, the first
response is "Why don't you use GCC, instead?".  Well, gee, if I wanted a
database that ran like ass, I'd use MySQL, thanks.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "We're Texans.  We figure out ways to do these
Elgin, TX          (    things..."                    --Bill Bradford