[rescue] Re: SCSI problem (solution)

Sandwich Maker adh at an.bradford.ma.us
Fri Jul 25 10:19:14 CDT 2003

"From: "r.stricklin" <bear at typewritten.org>
"
"On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 02:13  PM, vance at neurotica.com wrote:
"
"> On Thu, 24 Jul 2003, Sandwich Maker wrote:
">
">> "I have the EVEN older connector...the type on the Sun 3 type shoebox
">> "(we're talking SCSI-1 I believe).  It's the BIG type with lots of
">> pins...
">>
">> that's a da37, if memory serves.
">
"> DC37.
">
"
"Sridhar is correct in the general sense, that the 37-pin shell IS in
"fact the DC37, but that's not what SUN used for SCSI. (Iomega did, back
"in the day, use it for SCSI though)
"
"What SUN used has 50 pins, a different shell, and is known as the DD50.

d'oh!  i really shoulda known this...