[rescue] Anarchy^WMicroVAX in the UK

Shirker shirker at mooli.org.uk
Tue Jul 22 14:41:46 CDT 2003

Hi rescuers,

I've decided to get the MicroVAX 3400 I mentioned earlier on this list,
but due to the vendor's pricing scale I'll need to buy both and sell one
to make it economic.

Would anyone be interested in the following:

MicroVAX 3400
32MB RAM
3x RF71 DSSI disks

Machine is located in North Wales, however I would be able to deliver it
for reasonable fuel expenses (since I've got to go there anyway to pick
the other one up).

If you're interested, please make an offer off-list.

Regards,

Ed.

--
I remember why I started becoming less tolerant, and I think I should strive
to become less tolerant in future. - RobA