[rescue] SBUS Digital I/O Boards?

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 22 09:05:41 CDT 2003

Hello All,
For a project I am working on I need some sort of
digital output from a PC that supports decently high
speed(at least 3mbit), which rules out the parallel
and serial ports. I think I remember seeing various
digital output boards on Ebay for SBUS(PCI is also
fine) slots, anyone have any info on these? Obviously,
I would need the software too. I am open to any other
suggestions, my main criteria for this is cheap; it
has to be under $80 or so as I can get a USB dev kit
for that much and simply use it instead.

Thanks
Mike