[rescue] SS10 / SS20 Memory and SS10 or SS20 Clone?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Jul 21 08:31:50 CDT 2003

>From: "William Enestvedt" <William.Enestvedt at jwu.edu>
>
>> ...if you can get US cash and don't mind sending concealed
>> US cash... that would always work.... (I've received and sent
>> cash this way... not often mind you, but I've never had a
>> problem yet).
>>
>   Can't you do some kind of international postal money order? I have a friend

Of course that could be done.  However, for $30-$35 with shipping, we are
not talking about large sums of money.  It would be easily concealed.  The
cost of the international money order, time for it to clear, etc is not
present when you have cash.

>in Paris who I want to ask to do a little shopping fpor me, but if I have to
>mail her an envelope full of currency -- well, that's probably right out.

If your talking $40-$50 or more, then it probably isn't a good idea... $40
or under, your limiting your exposure should the envelope get lost in the
mail.