[rescue] ultra 1 with weird errors

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 20 20:52:37 CDT 2003

Google points to this message indicating a bad executable, not broken
hardware (past the entire message into google, including quotes) and do
to the second link (the first is the question, the second is the
reply)...

That said, I have a fully functional Ultra 1/143 MB that I'd be happy
to send you for very little $$.

If interested, please contact me off-list @ lionel4287 at yahoo.com.

Lionel

--- laz at moaa.net wrote:
> I recall seeing that error when a friend tried to upgrade froma sparc
> 5 to an Ultra 1 by just moving the hard drive.  You might pop a CD
> Drive on and try booting off of it to test.
>
> Having said that, recently got an old U1 that the Prom is blown on,
> anybody have one availabe, or whats the best place to get a
> replacement these days?

=====
Lionel

"I am not into examining other peoples' dumps..." - Sheldon T. Hall