[rescue] E10k systems coming down in price

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Thu Jul 17 23:17:26 CDT 2003

I believe no machines other than uniprocessor are covered under the
free Solaris 9 license.  Solaris 7 supported dual or quad for the
free license, and I'm not sure if Solaris 8 supported uniprocessor or
dual processor on the free license.

Now, I'm pretty sure there is no difference in the actual software,
you'd simply be in violation of the license (historically there has
been no difference... I'm not sure if that has changed for Solaris 9
however.... I doubt it).

-- Curt