[rescue] SunVideo CD?

Stephen D. B. Wolthusen stephen at wolthusen.com
Thu Jul 17 12:11:31 CDT 2003

Hi,

I have a couple SunVideo cards and and SunCamera II lying around that I want to
resurrect. However, I can't seem to find the SunVideo installation CD (and with
it the SUNWits package) belonging to these cards and am afraid that I
inadvertently tossed them a few years back.

Does a kind soul have either the CD (i.e. an ISO image or whatever) or the
SUNWits package lying around and could make it available? And yes, it's the
original SunVideo (501-2232 / X1085A), not the Plus version.

Thanks!

--

        later,
        Stephen