[rescue] comapq or dell??

John Mothershead john at backyardtech.com
Thu Jul 17 10:13:12 CDT 2003

We prefer Dell. Sign up for there small business alliance program, or
whatever they call it this week. They'll make you promise to buy
ton's-O-hardware, but, so far, they really don't care. This will get you
upgraded tech support. I call, tell them what's broken, and I have the part
the next day. On site techs are mostly useless. They usually show up without
the right parts,etc.

For the most part, if they work when we first get them, Dell servers seem to
run without problems, except for drives.

-- John