[rescue] Today's Rescue ... and a question

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Jul 15 23:20:42 CDT 2003

If so, that appears to be a multiplexer.  probably has different card
you can put in it to multiplex serial, voice, V35, etc over T1.

I'd grab them if I were you.... if not for personal use of some sort,
but to keep them from being scrapped.  I wouldn't mind having them myself
(although I don't have a current need).

Save them... let them get happy homes, or trade them for stuff you want,
etc...

-- Curt