[rescue] FS: Vaxstation 4000/90

William Barnett-Lewis wlewis at mailbag.com
Tue Jul 15 18:02:06 CDT 2003

As unemployment continues, I'm feeling forced to part with my
Vaxstation. It has 64mb ram and a 2gb disk in it currently. I have a
copy of the June 1997 consolidated distribution for OpenVMS-VAX 7.1 that
I can include. These I'll ship. If you wish to pick it up, there is a
DEC 19" monitor that goes with it as well, but it is way too heavy for
sane shipping.

I really have no clue as to the current value of this machine, so please
make an offer.

Thanks all,

William
relations, for nature cannot be fooled.
Feynman's Appendix to the Rogers Commission Report.