[rescue] Alphaserver

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Jul 15 11:27:32 CDT 2003

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003, Charles Shannon Hendrix wrote:

> On Thu, Jul 10, 2003 at 10:02:30AM -0400, Michael A. Turner wrote:
> > > Gold still has heavy influence as well.
>
> I'd love to have that problem, assuming the bar was mine.

In the US, if you dropped someone else's bar on your foot, you could
probably sue the owner for it because the bar wasn't properly labeled as
gravitationally affinitive.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren