[rescue] Anyone running Netscape 7 browser on their SPARCs?

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Mon Jul 14 23:17:28 CDT 2003

Ummm.. compiling Mozilla on Sparc v7 (which going by mem wouldn't the
fastest be a Weitek PowerUp ?).... would be very painful.

I'd think running Mozilla on v7 would be quite painful.  It simly
requires lots of RAM... so even if the CPU could keep up handily
enough, the 64MB RAM limit of a sun4c (well, 128 if your lucky enough
to have the boards) would make it suck, no ?

Anyone ever run Mozilla on sun4c ?

-- Curt