[rescue] FS: NEW Seagate Scorpion 240 Autoloader

James Denton buster at swt.edu
Fri Jul 11 23:30:54 CDT 2003

I have a NEW Seagate Scorpion 240 Autoloader that I need to 'unload'.  I am
trying to purchase a truck over the weekend and need some additional cash to
help, so this item needs to go. It has *never* been used.

Here are the specs:

Type: DAT (DDS-4)
Capacity: 20/40 GB (240 GB total capacity)
Interface: SCSI
Data Transfer Rate: 2.8MBps
Media Capacity: 6
SCSI Signaling Type: LVD

Model Number: STDL42401LW-S

Comes with 6 DDS-4 tapes, 1 cleaning tape, 6 tape magazine, and an Adaptec
U160 internal SCSI cable.

Drive retails for $2,489. I *have* to sell it as soon as possible, so I'm
asking $1,600. Price includes Next-Day FedEx shipping.

Thanks for the help.

James