[rescue] ECC [was: Re: WOT: Ebay changes to IBM from Sun

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Jul 11 13:51:43 CDT 2003

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, Dave McGuire wrote:

>    BRLCAD is damn impressive (and free) but very difficult to use.

Much in the same way that a boot-block that requires you to enter the
chain-loader via Morse Code might be "very difficult to use".  I guess
I'm just too retarded to use BRLCAD--I'm just faster with pencil,
paper, a straight-edge, a protractor and a compass for 2D stuff, but my
stuff is pretty simple (floor plans, woodworking stuff).

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Leave your lawsuits at home.  I have guns."
Elgin, TX          (                      --"Kountry" Mike Lundgren