[rescue] ECC [was: Re: WOT: Ebay changes to IBM from Sun

Joshua D. Boyd jdboyd at celestrion.celestrion.net
Fri Jul 11 13:36:18 CDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 12:31:15PM -0500, Eric Dittman wrote:
> >    Ok.  She's 5'1", ~110lbs, medium-length light brown wavy hair, big
> > brown eyes, and a concentration-shattering smile.  She's from Colombia,
> > she's an architect, and she has more class than I will ever comprehend.
>
> She's an architect?  Has she designed the perfect datacenter for you
> yet?

I'm guessing that she isn't one of the rare architects that still runs
on only paper and pencil, so what I want to know is what platform does
she run on?  I'd guess windows, but only because I'm ignorant about what
else there is other than AutoCAD and Catia, and I've never heard of
anyone using Catia for buildings.