[rescue] ECC [was: Re: WOT: Ebay changes to IBM from Sun

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Fri Jul 11 12:44:03 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, July 22, 2003, at 01:31 PM, Eric Dittman wrote:
> She's an architect?  Has she designed the perfect datacenter for you
> yet?

   Hey man, we've only been "official" for three weeks... ;)

   I turned four shades of purple the other day...we were hanging out
with her best friend, who has a ~1yr old boy.  She muttered something
about wanting us to "get busy" because she wanted us to have a daughter
to marry her son! ;)

>>   You'll have to use your imagination (be respectful, please) 'cause I
>> will *not* be posting any photo URLs in this gang. ;)
>
> Hey, respectful is the reason why I didn't make any comments about
> architects and tents.  ;-)

   Uh-huh. ;)

   There's something very sexy about knowing she lives in an AutoCAD
session all day. :)

       -Dave