[rescue] ECC [was: Re: WOT: Ebay changes to IBM from Sun E10Kservers?]

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jul 10 14:29:07 CDT 2003

Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:

> On Thursday, July 10, 2003, at 11:39 AM, Kurt Huhn wrote:
> >
> > Certainly not!  Tolerance is a purely subjective thing.
>
>    Hmm, I suppose so...

I'm extremely intolerant of equipment that doesn't Just Work.  For instance,
these APC UPSs are getting tossed out the window the next time one of them
decides to go into overload/imbalance because I *unplug* a system from them.
 Fucking things.

> > Hi Dave!  You've been quiet for a while.  What's up?
>
>    New girlfriend.  Very nice.  Easily the sweetest woman I've ever met.
> :-)

Is she cute?  Does she have a sister?  :-D

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."