[rescue] DEC OSF/1 Info needed

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 17:39:20 CDT 2003

Do did they discontinue OSF/1 or are there still patches being released
for?
I would need a box running OSF/1 for some testing it is actually not for
me it is for a friend. Or did they just upgrade it to tru64 unix and
said if
you want to stay up to date then you have to run tru64? I know there are
some .edu's that still run osf/1 so I must guess they are releasing
patches
and stuff still.

--Thomas