[rescue] FS/FT: 2 * HP 9000/745i with disk-packs

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 13:16:52 CDT 2003

Hi

I have following 2 item's I need to get rid of. Both are in very good
shape.

2 * HP 9000/745i with 64mb ram each I believe and 2nd scsi card.
I will add 1 disk-pack to each of the HP 9000/745i's. Disk-packs
available
are 1 HP 6-Drive 1gb each pack. The other one is the same heights but
just way heavier and has 3 full height drives with unknown size.
No cables are available and no keyboard. Local pickup would be cool
as those drive-packs are heavy. They are located in Washington DC/
Fairfax, Virginia area.

If somebody has something cool to trade I'm looking for an Alpha
running OSF/1. Cash is also welcome.

Cja,
         Thomas