[rescue] FT: Computers for manual labor, SFBA, California.

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Jul 4 23:42:47 CDT 2003

Hi folks,

This is for anyone in the San Francisco Bay Area of California, USA, who'd
like some hypothetically cheap rescues as I trim down my computer
collection.

I'm going to be moving soon, and could use some help. I also need to get
rid of a lot of computer stuff.

If any rescue readers are in the San Francisco Bay Area and would consider
contributing labor and/or hauling-type vehicle use to my move effort, I'd
be happy to send some of my excess computers your way in return.

A lot of the stuff on the posting I mentioned earlier in the week
(http://andromedary.org/pipermail/4sale/2003q3/000037.html) will be
included in the potential giveaway.

If you are local and would like to get more info or to volunteer, feel
free to email me offlist. For those of you outside the bay area, sorry for
the inconvenience. And for those 2-3 of you I owe shipments to, I'm
planning to take them to the post office on Monday when I go to put in my
change of address. Sorry for the extreme delays on those items.

--Rob

Robert Novak - rnovak at indyramp.com