[rescue] FS/FT: HP 715/100 and HP 715/33

Ido Dubrawsky ido at dubrawsky.org
Fri Jul 4 09:23:04 CDT 2003

Hi all,

  Well it seems the individual who wanted the HP systems I was looking to trade
or sell has disappeared on me.  So once again I am announcing the following
systems for sale/trade.  I have an HP 715/100 and an HP 715/33 that I have no
need for anymore.  The specs on the 715/100 are:

96MB RAM
5GB disk
CD-ROM
HP-UX 10.20
HIL Keyboard
HIL Keyboard adapter

The 715/33 is as follows:

64-96MB RAM (I can't remember which)
No disk
No CD-ROM

I will also throw in the HP-UX 10.20 media set that I have as well as some other
HP-UX CDs with the systems.

I also have an IBM RS6000/43P (132MHz) that I have no need of anymore.  It's
got 64MB memory, 4.3GB disk, 2 10Mb/s Ethernet adapters (one on-board the
motherboard, the other a card), AIX 4.3.3 installed.

I'm in the Washington D.C. area and I'm really looking to  get these out
of my house.  I'm looking for trades (preferably a 1U rackmount chassis or a
dual Pentium III motherboard or something) or to sell the three of them
together for $100.00. I just don't have a need for them anymore.  If no one
responds by the end of next week, I'll start putting this stuff up on EPay.
I wanted list members to have a first shot at these.

Local pick-up is okay or I can ship (buyer/trader pays for shipping).  Let me
know off-list.

Ido
Ido Dubrawsky               			E-mail:  ido at dubrawsky.org
Network Security Architect				idubraws at cisco.com