[rescue] OT: IRIX 6.5 installation on a Indigo2 R10k Impact

Barry Fujii barry at engr.webpipeline.com
Thu Jul 3 08:24:20 CDT 2003

Yeah, it passed diags several times here as well.

I see Mr Novak has posted several sgi's for sale, I could go buy one of them
and try swapping the video board... But since the video card appears to pass
diags, I suspect that the base kernel that is being booted isnt supported,
that the console is whats required. That9s just my wild ass guess tho.