[rescue] Anyone in California who can help with a rescue?

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Wed Jul 2 15:20:30 CDT 2003

On 7/2/03 1:42 PM, "Andrew Weiss" <ajwdsp at cloud9.net> wrote:

> I am considering rescue of an ANS 500 from a friend of mine... is
> anyone near Folsom?... I think that's where this is at least.
>
> Andrew

If by ANS you are referring to an Apple Network Server, I would have to give
you a friendly "you suck" :-) An ANS is one piece of "obscure" Apple
hardware I've never been able to get a line on.

I'm sure they exist in the Upper Midwest, but I've never heard of anyone
who's seen/had one in the Twin Cities area.

Steve