[rescue] Re: Calling Shawn Wallbridge!

Rip Loomis rip at flagon.com
Wed Jul 2 00:02:12 CDT 2003

Shawn Wallbridge writes:

> Hmm, weird. I didn't see any emails. I will have to look into it.

Shawn, I'm having a similar problem with e-mails I'm sending to
you about items we'd discussed before.  Please let me know off-list
if I need to re-transmit or if you had received e-mails from me
(my work alter-ego @saic.com) and you just haven't had a chance to
respond.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled rescueness.

ObRescue:  Any Tandy Model 100 fanciers out there who want to either
 help me get the ancestral Model 100 up-and-running, or convince
 me that they can give it a better home?  Drop me a line.
 (Yeah, I know, no one will read this far, but anyway...)

 --
Rip Loomis, CISSP
Brainbench.com MVP for Internet Security   |   http://www.brainbench.com/