[rescue] Sun Blade 100

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 1 14:05:35 CDT 2003

--- "N. Miller" <vraptor at promessage.com> wrote:
> How much should one of these fetch, 2GB RAM, otherwise
> config unknown?

Assuming it is IDE-based (i.e. no SCSI card/HD installed), I would view
the large RAM with favor, and put the price somewhere around 1/2 to 3/4
new price, unless the processor/graphic is wildly low-spec.

So I guess the answer is it depends... ;^)

Really, it's worth whatever you are williing to pay for it - for
comparison, U30/U60 systems are very affordable (and my personal
favorite home server, the E250 can be had for great prices, and they
take the great low-cost SS/20 -> Ultra RAM DIMMs)...

=====
Lionel