[rescue] Sun PCI CO Processor card

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 1 08:30:48 CDT 2003

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 19:18:40 -0700 (PDT)
Lionel Peterson <lionel4287 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
>
> > I stuffed mine full of RAM (it's a SunPCi-2) and I use it to run
> > Windows2000 for the windows stuff I'm required to run for work
> > (software testing).  I also run Linux on it from time to time,
> > just for shits and giggles.
>
> Sorry, very old post (cleaning out email), and came across this - Linux
> on a SunPCi card? How - VMWare?

The SunPCi II cards will do Linux with intervention from only a minor diety.
 There's some docs on it at Sun's site, I think.  It wasn't particularly
painful as I recall.  The first generation of SunPCi cards will not do
Linux, I think.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."