[rescue] Re: Kodak Sbus memory card

Skeezics Boondoggle skeezics at q7.com
Fri Jan 31 03:07:42 CST 2003

> I'm sure it's some sort of imaging product but there used to be a lot
> of different imaging stuff for Sparc.  To the best of my knowledge
> Kodak used to buy Sun systems, configuring them and sell them as
> total solutions (I've even seen a Sun IPC or IPX with the sun badges
> replaced with Kodak badging).

Perhaps it's from one of those Kodak photo kiosks - there's a scanner, a
touch screen, and a geniune Sparc 20 inside... Y'know, the TV commercial
where the kid blows up a picture of his grandmother playing baseball when
she was young?  They have them in Fred Meyer stores (bit retail chain) all
over Oregon, and the west coast.

Just a guess... :-)

-- Chris