[rescue] Kodak Sbus memory card

Eric Ozrelic eric at stereolab.net
Fri Jan 31 00:15:01 CST 2003

Hello there, I recently acquired an interesting bit of hardware. I purchased
this item on eBay, the original link and picture are here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=20327&item=2300186424
&rd=1

Upon closer inspection this appears card is manufactured by Kodak, and has a
funky connector on the left side of the card when looking at it from the
front. This connector can be seen in the picture in the auction and I have
never seen it before and I have seen many many different connectors and
interfaces. After looking around the net a little bit this connector appears
to be some sort of camera interface or bus. I cannot identify the 72pin
simms on the card, however they're made by Mitsubishi (MH8M32NAF J-6
440500).

The following numbers/letters are located on the back and front of the card
(I have not had any luck searching google)

Made in U.S.A. by Eastman Kodak Company Rochester, NY 14650 (silk screen on
top)

PMM 006 (sticker on top)

94V-0		PQC-3  4794 (silk screen on bottom)
4B3716 REV A D176-M (circuit on bottom)

There is no model or type listed on the funky connector.

Does anyone have any idea of what this card is or does? Thanks in advance!

Regards,

Eric Ozrelic

President			Webformix
Tel 541.385.8532		220 NW Oregon Ave STE E
Fax 541.385.8643		Bend OR 97701

	www.webformix.net