[rescue] Re: seen on ebay (retry)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 30 11:58:24 CST 2003

--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On Thursday, January 30, 2003, at 06:14 AM, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
> > <<
> > E450 Base Only w/ CD Rom
> > BA Chassis
> > No Drives, Memory, Or CPU
> > $700 Each
> > Quantity (10) Available
>
>    Crappy price.  I scored mine on eBay for $850 with three 300MHz
> procs and 1GB of RAM.  He should be selling these for $400-450.

I've not seen them in that range, but would be deighted to score of
them.

Pointers/vendors witrh such prices? ;^)

(the thought of trashing (no, carefully parting out!) several U30s is
starting to look like a reality... May have some Chasis w/slower CPUs
for sale...)

=====
Lionel

http://mailplus.yahoo.com