[rescue] come and get my Fujitsu M2444AC 1/2" tape drive

Walter Belgers walter+rescue at belgers.com
Tue Jan 28 09:32:51 CST 2003

Hi all,

I'm running out of space, so I'm thinking of getting rid of my
Sun 1/2" tape drive, which is actually a Fujitsu M2444AC. Mind you: this
thing is huge and heavy.

I can also throw in a working Sun 3/280 (8MB memory, including a
Xylogics tape controller board for the Fujitsu) and a Hitachi DK815-10
drive (800MB) with SunOS 4.0.x installed.

This stuff is located in Eindhoven, Netherlands. I'd be happy to trade
it for some Unix-machine I don't have (but which is somewhat smaller
than a Sun 3/280 :) or maybe I'll just give it away if you can convince
me :) You'll have to come pick it up though.

Cheers,
Walter.
--
Walter Belgers         "Si hoc signum legere potes, operis boni in rebus
walter at belgers.com       Latinis alacribus et fructuosis potiri potes!"