[rescue] HDOutlet drives arrived...

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Sun Jan 26 19:49:39 CST 2003

My question is... does anybody need these... I ordered 5 18GB Seagate
ST118273LC's.  They are 1.6" Barracudas... If they were just the
drives, I would definitely use them.  I will still use them if nobody
else wants to trade them like for like with simple 18GB HD's... here's
why

I figure they are probably worth something since all 5 came in EMC
carriers... these are the black bars carriers.  SCA internal to EMC 80
- pin with power ... blue and red connector... 4 rows of 20 and two 3
pin stagger power.

WSCA 18GB XOR
100-815-066

I may ask my employer's client if they are using these modules in their
EMC... I can sell them for way more than I bought them.  Problem is I
haven't tested them either.  Are the carrier skins worth something by
themselves?

Andrew