[rescue] Re: Sun Interface Converter

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Sun Jan 26 04:38:27 CST 2003

On Sunday, January 26, 2003, at 01:02 AM, Bill Bradford wrote:
> I like the MacAlly "ikey".  I *hate* their "flat chiclet" IceKey.

Well, at the CompUSA I was at they had the IceKey, the ikey, and a few
other cheapie keyboards, and out of the bunch I liked the IceKey the
best. While it doesn't have the key travel I'm used to it at least has
some tactile feedback. What I would really like to do would be to find
a Northgate Omnikey that'd work on a USB mac with proper key mappings.
Heck, Northgate even made keycaps for the Amiga! I had one on my
A3000UX back in the day. Hmmm... the HappyHacker keyboard makes a USB
version, right? I wonder if they support the Mac. What was the URL to
their webpage? I'll go check it.

-Mike