[rescue] Re: Sun Interface Converter

Michael Schiller schiller at agrijag.com
Sat Jan 25 23:36:56 CST 2003

While we're discussing USB and Suns, I have an interesting question.
Does anyone know if a Sun type 6 USB keyboard will work on an iMac? And
if by chance it should work, would the Alt & Compose keys be mapped to
option & command? (or would this be hard to do?) I really hate the feel
of the Apple Pro keyboard, and only like the Macally Ice keyboard I
bought to replace it. Of course, the type 6 isn't my favorite keyboard
either, but it's better than the other USB options I've seen so far.
Did they ever make a USB version of the Type 5 keyboard?

-Mike