[rescue] Sun Interface Converter

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Jan 25 21:14:01 CST 2003

Well, I've aquired one of these gadgets...

Obviously it will allow me to use a PC KB/Mouse on a Sun...

interesting question though... would it allow me to use
a Sun KB/Mouse on a PC ?

Anyone ever tried ?

I have a PC KVM and a Sun KVM... my idea is to either chain the
Sun KVM off the PC KVM using the converter, or chain the PC KVM
off the Sun KVM using the converter in the other direction.
This way I can use one kb/mouse/monitor for Sun + PC.

Experiences with this converter and using it in the "backwards"
direction are apreciated...  even if it is "won't work".

Thanks,

  -- Curt