[rescue] LinuxWorld visit

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Jan 25 07:27:25 CST 2003

"Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366" <patrick at zill.net> wrote:

<snip>

> The Opterons were also there, but no meaningful benchmarks were being
> run, aside from a 64-bit Unreal Tournament port.

<snip>

All very useful info - thanks!

My only question is, when did Unreal Tournament become a benchmark for
anything other than graphics adapters?  I mean, it's not like we
*professional* Unreal players that *need* a 64-bit workstation, do we?

[cue Dave]

--
Kurt                "I remember that I've got a solid base of worms and
kurt at k-huhn.com      ant eggs.  I puke like a hero all night long."