[rescue] IRIX 6.5.18m stream 'kinda'available for free dow nload again

Gerhard Lenerz mail at g-lenerz.de
Fri Jan 24 13:29:23 CST 2003

Hello Michael & all,

> Wait a minute.. HP-UX is easy to install.  Where do you find difficulty?

  maybe an RTFM problem, but after the install tools copied all
  packages to disk the system said something about the installation
  being finished. So I waited, nothing obvious was happening anymore
  and so I rebooted the hard way. I ended up with a system lacking
  a working kernel. Quite funny. Why does it say it's finished, if
  it's not. It took me some lightweight installs to figure out what is
  happening. I admit it could be worse...

Gerhard