[rescue] Re: Ultra Server Enterprise 1 ?

Ido Dubrawsky ido at dubrawsky.org
Fri Jan 24 11:29:59 CST 2003

On Fri, Jan 24, 2003 at 10:23:49AM -0600, jp at celestrion.net wrote:
> On Sat, 25 Jan 2003, Gavin Hubbard wrote:
>
> > The SBus card you mentioned is likely a Sunswift card. They're nice
> > cards, worth about 30-40USD.
>
> If you can find a SunSwift for $40US, I'd like to know where!
> Everyone I've asked still wants > $150US.
>
> --
> Jonathan Patschke  *)  "everything i know about animals i learned from
> Thorndale, TX      (*   ORA books."                  --alex j avriette
> ------------------------------

Discover the joys of Ebay:

Sbus based:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2302096346&category=11216

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2303510239&category=11216

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2302917856&category=20328

and PCI based cards:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2303130511&category=11216

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2303130583&category=11216

The listongs above range from $39.99 (Sbus) to $95.00 (PCI).  Search for the
string "Sun Fast Ethernet SCSI" and not just SunSwift and you'll get a
longer listing back.  Then you've just gotta separate the wheat from the chaff.

Ido
Ido Dubrawsky               			E-mail:  ido at dubrawsky.org
Network Security Architect				idubraws at cisco.com
dubrawsky.org