[rescue] Anyone have Sparc Wabi 2.2D or 2.2E?

John Ruschmeyer jruschme at comcast.net
Thu Jan 23 09:55:14 CST 2003

For whatever reason, I've got a hankering to play with the Sparc version of
Wabi.

I've got a CD of 2.2, but it appears that, if I want to run on anything
later than 2.5.1, I need the Wabi 2.2 jumbo patch (103937, only available to
contract customers) which takes Wabi to 2.2D or I need version 2.2E which
was sold as a separate product.

So, out of curiousity, does anyone have either a copy of the patch they
could mail me or a spare copy of 2.2E they would parth with?

Thanks...
<<<john>>>