[rescue] Sun "Spud" Brackets

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Tue Jan 21 11:18:13 CST 2003

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, at 11:35 AM, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:
> Does anyone know of a reliable source for Sun "Spud" brackets
> (540-3024)
> like the sort that fit in an E250/450?  $work needs about 16 of them,
> and I cant see the item for sale on store.sun.com, unless you buy a
> disc
> to go with the bracket.
>
> $work is also $stateAgency, so eBay and USENET probably won't be
> satisfatory answers.

   Oddly enough, several federal agencies buy small stuff online and pay
via PayPal.
I sold a Sun machine to a very large gov't agency several months ago
that way.

            -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "Wear whatever you want...Just don't be surprised
St. Petersburg, FL        if you wind up with a blow-gun dart in your