[rescue] DEFPA Programming Docs?

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Mon Jan 20 18:26:50 CST 2003

On 2003.01.21 00:13 Dave McGuire wrote:

>    3.3MBps, compared to Unibus' 7MBps.  I believe most of the drop in
> speed from Unibus to Qbus comes from the fact tht the data and address
> lines are multiplexed on to the same set of lines in Qbus, so data and
> addresses can't be sent at the same time.  Remember Qbus was intended
> as a lower-cost alternative to the older Unibus.
Well. I have the "PDP-11 bus handbook" on my desk. But I am to lazy to
read it. ;-)

>    You're running NetBSD on your /400, aren't you?
I had it running. When I moved in September, the machine became one
"leg" of my desk.[1] The other "leg" is a Sun 3/260. I don't like to
have running machines in my living room[2], so it is powered down.

[1] From the "TOP TEN SIGNS THAT YOU'RE A VAX GEEK"
 8. You stopped purchasing new furniture when you realized that

    your computers work just as well.

[2] All my machines are in an extra machine room. I made a hole, about 6
cm in diameter, in the wall and run extension cables through it to my
desk.
--

tsch|_,
         Jochen