[rescue] on the prowl for HPUX 11i media...

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Jan 20 17:21:04 CST 2003

On Monday, January 20, 2003, at 05:51 PM, Patrick Giagnocavo
+1.717.201.3366 wrote:
> I picked up a J2240 HP box, but the guy I thought would lend me the
> HPUX 11i media can't find his copy.
>
> Since the box is so new, I *do* have an automatic right to use this
> OS.  I just don't have the media...
>
> Can anyone out there help me?

   Nope, nobody can help you.  It's total unobtainium.  The box is
completely useless.

   Ship it to me immediately.

       -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "Wear whatever you want...Just don't be surprised
St. Petersburg, FL        if you wind up with a blow-gun dart in your