[rescue] Kendall Square Research

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sun Jan 19 23:18:35 CST 2003

Doubt anyone has any of their gear... however, I have some 4 drive
enclosures that as I understand it go into rack mount drive setups
for their equipment.

They've been stripped of their drives, power supplies, and fans, but
I still have the power supplies and fans.

Just looking to see if there is anyone here that could use a couple
before they go to the steel recyling pile.

I won't be shipping these though, so you'd probably want to be in the
MA/RI area.

There are 10 of them, but I don't think I have the power supplies/cabling
for all 10 anymore.

E-mail me ASAP if there is any interest.

-- Curt