[rescue] Production uses for rescued hardware

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Sat Jan 18 18:00:54 CST 2003

On Sat, Jan 18, 2003 at 06:15:39PM +0100, Frank Van Damme wrote:

> > http://websedge.org/wecomputers.html.
> You have too many computers. Definitely.
Why? There are only 28 machines on the list.
I have around 15 VAXen, 5 Alphas, 2 DECstations, 1 PDP-11 (a big
UNIBUS PDP-11 is comming soon), 2 HP9k300 M68k, 7 HP9k PA-RISC,
2 Sun3, 6 SPARCs from SS1 to U5, 2 SGIs, 4 MACs, 7 AIX machines
(one from Bull, 3 from Motorola), 1 NeXT, 1 Intergraph, 1 PS/2,
2 XTerminals and I am sure I have forgotten one or two machines.
So I am beyond 50 machines. This is not much. Think of Sellams or
Sridhars wharehouses filled with machines... or the multiple Crays
in Dave M. house.
--

tsch|_,
          Jochen