[rescue] Wow. I feel dumber..

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Jan 19 03:15:48 CST 2003

On Sunday, January 19, 2003, at 04:02 AM, Kris Kirby wrote:
> A friend brought me a copy of SCO 5.0.5. I took a serious look through
> the
> manual, and feel dumber having done so.
>
> I understand that this is `commercial' UNIX and whatnot but sheesh...
> After looking at this... Half-broken open-source projects look
> better...

   Yeah SCO has always been about ten years behind the rest of the
world, even worse than other commercial stuff.  Their stuff tends not
to crash, but that's its only redeeming quality in my opinion.

         -Dave

--
Dave McGuire           "She's a cheek pincher.  I have scars."
St. Petersburg, FL                          -Gary Nichols