[rescue] Happy 20th, (Apple) Lisa

Steve Hatle shatle at nfldinet.com
Fri Jan 17 12:01:10 CST 2003

All,

Pete Wargo sent me a link with a reminder that Apple debuted the Lisa on
Jan. 19th, 1983. That makes 20 years of 5 MHz goodness on Sunday!

This gent has modded his Lisa with a lot of 3rd party upgrades, etc. Not bad
that it's hosting it's own website, though.

http://204.248.48.2/Main.html

I prefer my Lisa that is running the 7/7 suite, though the XENIX is nice for
a change of pace.

One of my Lisas is moving out to New Mexico to live with Pete. Hope it likes
it there better than here, where it was below zero (F) for the 3rd morning
this week.

Steve