[rescue] Sun 486i !!

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Fri Jan 17 11:00:58 CST 2003

Wow... two people here with 486i boxen !

Which OS is on yours ?

Need SunOS 4.0.2 beta load tapes (when I get setup, I can make copies) ?

I have a label (address label printed out on a dot matrix printer) that
I think came off the back of mine (it has been so long I'm forgetting!).

It is Part No. 599-1557-01 Serial No. 749G0008 Unit No. 113

Do you have anything like this on the back of yours ?

The glue dries up, and this fell off, so I'm lucky I have it.

Either that, or this is off a scrapped hulk from when I rescued the good
one.

-- Curt

<mailto:rescue-request at sunhelp.org?subject=subscribe>