[rescue] Value of a 42U Rack?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jan 17 08:47:19 CST 2003

I know of someone who has a full height (42U) enclosed rack
in the Baltimore/DC area, but who seems to think it's worth
much more than I do.  It's in good-but-not-great cosmetic
shape, has some shelves and stuff internally...and he thinks
it's worth $500.

Anyone have a comment as to what they think it's really worth?
Alternatively, anyone have an enclosed rack in MD/VA/Southern
PA that they're trying to get rid of?  I'm trying to avoid shipping
something this large, but it's starting to look like that might
be cheaper.

  --Rip